Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stickless

Strong, strong positive...

...OPK.

I came this close to accidentally peeing on a First Response Fertility Test, apprently included in my last box of pregnancy tests (which is otherwise empty). Not one to waste highly concentrated first morning urine, I decided to suspend my disbelief in anecdotal evidence, as well as the evidence of my own disappointing accidental use of an OPK a few months back, and try one.

I have no idea if this really means anything. I guess I'll find out after a visit to the drugstore this afternoon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

Yes it means something. You are either ovulating or you are pregnant.

Fingers crossed.

12:12 PM  
Blogger postwriter said...

Well. Interesting.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jona said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous cass said...

Interesting. Verrry interesting. Crossing fingers and waiting for an update.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home