Sunday, October 10, 2010

Because a person's a person

Scene: Family room, dinnertime.

Josh: "I'm tho hungry!"

Me: "Mmm...I wish we had a pizza."

Jeff: "I have a pizza!" (Scoops up Josh and starts gobbling up his head.) "Armf, armf, armf...yummy pepperoni!"

Josh: "I'm not a peet-tha, I'm a per-thon!"

Me: "You look like a pizza to me."

Josh: "But I'm a per-thon!"

Me: "How can I tell?"

Jeff: "Armf, armf, armf...mmm, mozzarella."

Josh: "Becauth I thpeak--and I have legth! Peet-thas don't have legth!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous perse said...

ha! i love it.

and a belated hug for everything you've been through in the past few weeks.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous persephone said...

er. that was me, with the itchy trigger finger.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

adorable : )

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Jacquie | After Words said...

Too cute. Have you read PETE'S A PIZZA?

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home