Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The one thing Google doesn't seem to know

How long should it be till I actually, you know, miscarry?

My OB was fairly insistent that I get a beta, which I did yesterday morning. (Ruling out ectopic, I guess?) It seems they don't run betas STAT when you're just there to confirm a failure, so I still (annoyingly) don't have results, but given the near-blankness of my final test on Sunday, I'm going to predict that the hCG was 25 or less. The control freak in me just wants to know when I should expect the bleeding and cramping and hormonal crash.

3 Comments:

Anonymous cat said...

I'm sorry. Totally sucks that you are going through this. What a mind fuck. Beta (and repeat beta) is important, though. I thought I had a miscarriage a couple of years ago (bleeding and all), but it turned out it was ectopic! Wheee! Hope it's not that for you.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Carla Hinkle said...

Ouch. Not a subject you were dying to Google, I'm sure. I have no idea of the answer but I sure am sorry you have to go through it.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Foxxy One said...

No words, just {{{hugs}}}

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home