Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And it's back

I feel like a heel for not updating yesterday. My only excuse is that I didn't have time--it was a long, long day, filled with meetings and drama and thunder and unmerciful traffic.

The nausea resumed its normal virulence yesterday. I am tentatively exhaling now (inbetween shallow, panting nausea breaths) and assuming that all must be OK if I feel this much like bloody pulverized hell.

I am so grateful for your concern and good wishes. Thank you, all.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad that you're feeling gross!! Hoping the next few weeks until feeling movement fly by. I didn't stop obsessing until I felt her move regularly. Take care of yourself,

Victoria

1:26 PM  
Blogger Ollie said...

Vive la nausea! So glad all is well. I hope it doesn't scare you like that again.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Lindy said...

Yay for feeling crappy!

2:19 PM  
Blogger scissorbill said...

Whew!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous 4katnap said...

gee I hate to say it but ..."Glad you feel crappy!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

What a relief! So glad you're feeling symptoms again.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I'm glad you are sick! Well, not really that you are sick, but that it most likely means that all is well!!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Catizhere said...

I'm glad you feel like crap too!
You had me worried for a little bit there. Just think, only 3 or 4 more weeks of nausea to go....

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home