Wednesday, January 03, 2007

But it only works if you can type with your chin

Or, A Memory to Cherish from my Relaxing Holiday Break.

Have you ever noticed that women are better at multi-tasking? Is this maybe a well-documented fact that everyone was fully aware of but me? I feel a little foolish for not noticing it sooner. I mean, Jeff has great focus, so long as it's on one thing at a time: ask him to clean the kitchen counters and tell you about his day, though, and--pffft!--the counters are forgotten in a moment.

I, on the other hand--well, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think I may have reached the multi-tasking zenith a couple of days before Christmas, as I simultaneously:

1) replied to an urgent work email,
2) discussed my father's medical care with my sister by phone,
3) gave Jeff specific instructions on the wrapping of various gifts,
4) played a game of foot-corral with Olivia, and
5) peed (not on myself)

Banner moment, that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Wolf said...

Now that takes true talent.

6:19 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

I think you have reached the apex of talent. Now it's all down hill from there :)

6:21 AM  
Blogger Millie said...

That is some serious multitasking.

But inquiring minds want to know if Jeff was able to complete his single task?

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there were a multitasking olympics I think you would have won Gold!

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home