Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wireless woes

Our home network is, once again, on the fritz. We have not had time to call India the provider's extremely helpful customer service staff. And, to be perfectly honest, for two IT professionals, we suck eggs when it comes to maintaining our home office equipment in proper working order. It is embarrassing.

Not quite as embarrassing as the fact that my boss just caught me posting on Blogger, here in my wide-open cubicle with monitor facing the entryway. Gaaah.

3 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

Tell your boss you were doing research! LOL

7:06 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Happy holidays!

I hope the new year brings many blessings for you.

Love, Sassy.

5:57 AM  
Blogger MC said...

I've had close calls from students coming into my office. Imagine if they got onto the site.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home