Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bow to the master

Six months or so ago when I was still unemployed, I spent, who knows, in the range of an entire slave-labor workweek on a post that went nowhere. I then tried to refine it and refine it and it still sucked like an Electrolux. It was about twelve hundred thousand words, completely unreadable, humorless, dull and I hadn't even touched on a third of the points I intended to make.

But what, to my wondering eyes, should appear today?

This. Concise, complete and so funny that my compressed bladder wants to squirt for joy with every line.

Akeeyu, if you're reading, please know that you're my very own personal atheist deity.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ollie said...

Yeah, Akeeyu comes up with the best stuff.

4:27 AM  
Blogger April said...

She's fantastic. Thanks for the heads up.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Menita said...

Yeah, it was fabulous : )

7:38 AM  
Blogger Cricket said...

Agreed.

Good luck with your US etc today.

8:41 AM  
Blogger laura said...

I know, wasn't it wonderful. All the thoughts that swirl around in my head, discombobulated (is that even a word) and making no sense. She can just spit it right out. Wonderful.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home