Friday, July 22, 2005

Much more interesting

There's a lot of IVF going on with people who are not me. If you haven't already, please give a shout out to the be-dust-bunnied Jen and the shocked and awed Suz. The gracious Pamplemousse and the perennial Derby favorite Mare are snorting Synarel. Julia and a syringe of hCG are soon to make merry. Lots to read, and none of it about AssHips.

However, for those who were waiting in breathless anticipation and an agony of suspense to know about the enthralling AssHip, I can tell you that the Medicine Shoppe, despite its gaggable olde fashioned name, is my new favorite store. I wish they stocked jeans and milk and paint and car parts; I would buy anything they sold. Because I can walk again. I can trot up stairs and even do the Hokey Pokey. The injections take half as long, the needles are exceptionally thin and I no longer want to cry big self-pitying tears while visions of me using a walker loop mercilessly in my head.

8 Comments:

Anonymous mudbug said...

Glorious asship news, Bugs.(I never thought I would ever leave that comment.)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous boulder said...

Glad you have a better solution (he he he - get it?).

Now you have my curiousity - what makes the Medicine Shoppe's so thin?

12:03 AM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

I am so glad your ass is back in the groove! Keep on doing the hokey-pokey.

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Menita said...

Glad things works out and you are back to shaking your bon-bon the way you should be.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Mellie said...

So glad to hear it (though, it doesn't really compare with Suz's news). Maybe you can convince the Medicinne Shoppe to open a franchise in New York? And one that sells jeans, car parts and paint.

7:03 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Glad to hear the asship is gone. Please keep us updated on the first google hit you get for asship because then we can make up a god story for what they were really looking for.

Cheers for the Medicine Shoppe.

7:27 AM  
Blogger LeggyP said...

I'm glad its gone and even more glad that its not any kind of allergic reaction. Waiting impatiently to hear positive beta results. When is the date again?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Internal Spring said...

Glad you've got that grove thing shaking again.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home